We use email addresses of our customers and users who contact us to let them know about security issues, new releases, price changes, support, updates, follow up whether our products and services are delivering, and as a way to verify if they purchased or signed up for our products or services. Learn how we protect your private information.
- Customer Data is any data entered into the Customer's private account on a server managed by our company. Data entered into a free trial account is covered by this policy, but data entered into Guest accounts is not.
- We will not review, share, distribute, or reference any Customer Data except as provided in the Subscription or License Agreement, or as may be required by law or coercion. Customer Data may be viewed or accessed only for the purposes of resolving a problem, support issues, suspected violation of Agreements, at the customer's request, or as may be required by law or coercion.
- All information that is not considered Customer Data belongs to our company.
Information We Collect
- When you request additional information or register for services, we will ask you to provide basic contact information. Some of our services might also request the name of exchanges that you want to use and your preferences for the service's configuration.
- We use common Internet technologies such as cookies to keep track of interactions with our web sites and emails. You can disable cookies and continue to use most of our web site.
- We never ask for banking, credit card info, or exchange credentials. Anyone asking for this type of information and claiming to be with our company is a fraud, so please do not give them any confidential details.
How We Use the Information
- We use information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- We may use information collected to provide you with additional information about our services, partners, and promotions. We respect all requests to opt-out.
- We may use information collected to improve our web site and services.
- We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We may share information collected with other companies that work on our company's behalf.
Opt Out Option
You can opt out of receiving promotional material by sending email to support and letting us know what you don't want to receive.
We reserve the right to revise this policy. All modifications will be posted on the privacy page online and take effect immediately.